Saturday, September 26, 2009

What do I enjoy that others might enjoy?

I asked some friends today about what they enjoyed about reading blogs. Like me, they follow a couple of blogs. Their immediate answer was "PICTURES!" They always tell me how much they enjoy my pictures and they think that if I posted a picture a day, that not only would I enjoy describing the photo, but others would enjoy seeing them. So that being said . . . I'm going to do just that!

A picture a day.

Something short, that won't take a lot of time on my part or on anyone else's part.

I'll start with a short goal . . . a picture a day for the next thirty days and see how it goes from there!

Let the "clicking" begin!

1 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

You're right - I mostly skim through a blog without pictures, unless it's a totally engrossing or amusing story!